- I have the same haircut now as I did when I was 10 or so. Madeline the movie came out and I wanted my hair cut just like hers.
- I turned twenty-four and woke up crying on my birthday. Thank God one of my best friends called me and turned my day around.
- I started a new job. I'm working as an assistant to an audiologist.
- I am finally taking in person real estate classes!!!
- I'm trying to write a book.
- I've been pretty darn happy lately, despite having a mental breakdown around my birthday.
- I'm really excited for what life has in store. I'm planning on visiting my Compassion International sponsor children eventually. SUPER EXCITED!
- And now I will continue plucking my eyebrows. And sneezing
Friday, August 19, 2011
Just Some Thoughts
I know it's been a looooooong while, but I've been busy and my mind has been cluttered. I've actually started writing multiple times, but it's all been a little too heavy. So here are some random thoughts: