Friday, August 19, 2011

Just Some Thoughts

I know it's been a looooooong while, but I've been busy and my mind has been cluttered. I've actually started writing multiple times, but it's all been a little too heavy. So here are some random thoughts:
  • I have the same haircut now as I did when I was 10 or so. Madeline the movie came out and I wanted my hair cut just like hers.
  • I turned twenty-four and woke up crying on my birthday. Thank God one of my best friends called me and turned my day around.
  • I started a new job. I'm working as an assistant to an audiologist.
  • I am finally taking in person real estate classes!!!
  • I'm trying to write a book.
  • I've been pretty darn happy lately, despite having a mental breakdown around my birthday.
  • I'm really excited for what life has in store. I'm planning on visiting my Compassion International sponsor children eventually. SUPER EXCITED!
  • And now I will continue plucking my eyebrows. And sneezing
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment