Saturday, April 30, 2011

Right Now

What am I doing to enjoy my life right now? I feel like I haven't been choosing to enjoy my life as it comes and goes. Yes, I am content right now. I still feel that I need to be seizing my days. Here's what I am doing right now.

I'm trying to start a dinner club with some friends. I want to meet once a month and have dinner together at someones house. We can play a game or talk.

I'm also trying to plan an out-of-country trip. When I was in Mexico I was afraid to travel because it was just me. I want to go somewhere and genuinely travel.

I am growing sunflowers and watermelons (my mom grows most of the stuff in our garden). I'm also about to plant roses. I am trying to get better about participating in the gardening because I love the idea of having a farm one day.

I bought a hammock because I wanted one. It's sitting in a shaded area in the backyard. My lab tried to join me in the hammock.

I am trying to find a job involving something I am passionate about. I don't want to just find any job, I want to love what I do.

I am finally going to write that letter into the paper. I always say I am going to and I never do. I have so much to say I should probably save time and print my own paper.

I am doing the from couch to 5k program. I am going to stick with it and run a 5k. I have tried it before, but I quit. This time I am going to do it!

I want to make life happen now.

No comments:

Post a Comment