Tuesday, March 1, 2011

As I sit here on my bedroom floor I can't help but think about what I've accomplished in my twenty three years here on planet earth. You see I'm a big dreamer, but I always seem to put off happiness until I accomplish my dreams. In the past I told myself life will be great when I turn (insert age here). Or life will be amazing when I go off to college. Then it became life will be amazing when I graduate from college and actually have money! Now it's life will be even better when I have my own house, MORE money and get married. Well I'm tired of it. My high school principal used to always tell us "Don't wish your life away." Up to this point I've done exactly that and it is exactly that which I am now refusing to do. I am going to enjoy my life now in this very station. My name is Melissa, I am single, I live with my parents, I make very little money and I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment