Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Imperfection

Just in case y'all ever start to think that I'm anything near perfect I want to share what's on my mind. Mainly this is just about how far I have to go from the superficial to the deep.

  • My eyebrows are fixin' to take over my forehead
  • Last night I finished my midnight deadline at 12:05
  • Which I then undid... and redid and resubmitted by 8:30 AM because I am a stinking perfectionist!
  • If you don't like embarrassing then don't hang around me. Seriously.
  • I forgot to feed my brother and instead let him eat marshmallows and cookies.
  • This morning I hid my alarm clock/cell phone while half asleep. I still have no clue where it is.
  • I judge others.
  • I have no clean clothes for tomorrow. Maybe I'll wear a wetsuit.
And mostly I fail miserably at the verse below:

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6


No comments:

Post a Comment